Araboolies?

If you're wondering who or what they are, please look at
The_Araboolies_of_Liberty_Street or samswope

We fondly refer to ourselves as "the Araboolies" because we just don't seem to blend in very well with those around us. Maybe we just live in the wrong place?

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Not long now

Wow, just over 2 weeks before we arrive in Dili!!!
Am I ready?? NO!
Do I feel excited? not really...
Do I feel scared?  Of course!

We just returned from a lovely holiday down to Sydney, for Charlie and Kylie's wedding.  Serenity was an angelic winged flower girl, and Samuel was a handsome, dapper best man.  (I found it hard to keep my eyes off him :).  Actually I didnt get to speak to him much all day, and ended up exchanging text messages -  from me back in the tent, to him hanging out at the after party till 4:30am.  I think he was the only sober one there.  He was a very helpful best man and helped tidy up a lot of the mess after the last guests left ~2:00am.

No comments:

Post a Comment